Friday, January 16, 2009

74 Days!!


OK...due to the current sub-zero temperatures and the most pale, pasty skin I've had since middle school (not pretty), I am looking forward to this years trip to Gulf Shores more than ever!! The thing I most look forward to is putting my feet in warm sand...not sure why, I'm just dying to feel sand! I might just roll around in it when we get off the plane...

And I can't wait for Barney's first time there, even if he/she can't actually see it this year. He/she will definitely taste lots of fresh, seasoned shrimp from Tacky Jack's, feel the warm sun, dance at the Florabama, shop with us as we indulge in way too many baby clothes at the Tanger Outlet Mall, and smile right along with his/her mommy and daddy for 10 days straight. :)


P.S. Lauren and Tracy, I know you're both getting giddy reading this!!

2 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl! How are you feeling these days?

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Bring it on!!! The beach, the ocean- How dreamy!!!!! Loves again