Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Our (Girlie) Boys


LOL...this just made me chuckle! Hoonis has to get bathed after each seizure (he wets himself) and I have to bring Chet too (or else there's serious hard feelings) to Holiday Pet Resort (my other job!!) for a bath and new bandanas. I could not resist the pink camo this time...
But what do they know, they're colorblind! Well, maybe not. Hoonis looks pretty embarrased...
P.S. Hoonis says thank you for all of the phone calls rearding his health. :) He is feeling much better.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

they look good in pink...I did not know that you work at Holiday, I have to bring my boys there SOON...I think they had an encounter with a skunk...they smell real bad! I will call tomorrow to see if we can get them in!

Carlson's said...

I didn't know you worked there either, I brought our Cat Buzz there today & your sister did a great job giving him a sweet lion cut. I love it! He has been walking around all day though like he feels naked! Glad your baby is doing better!!!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Awwwwww.......beautiful boys. Or should I say Pretty-n-Pink.