Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank You All


Now that there is a calm after the three day storm we just endured, I wanted to thank you all so very much for thoughts, prayers, cards, food, phone calls, flowers, hugs...everything! My dad said himself this morning that he's doing great, and my mom agreed! The support from family, friends and the RPS community has been overwhelming, to say the least. In fact, the hospital staff said they thought a celebrity was staying at Spectrum because of all the flowers/baskets, the notes that they print out and deliver, and the number of people they saw each time they walked in the room! Hahaha...and if you know my Dad, you know that he appreciates all of that to the fullest extent!

Again, thank you all so much!! I'll update with the pathology results when they come in.

3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

So well said sweetie. That is such a great picture of you and Dad by the way. I love his grin. :) See you later.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Katie:

I miss you very much. I'm glad your dad is feeling better. I hope to see you this Summer. Can I babysit your dogs? Call me on my dad's cell if you need help.

Love,
your little trouble-maker
Ryleigh :)

Unknown said...

well... kinda is a local celebrity :o)
- L