Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Results are In...

...and the mass was in fact cancerous. The type of cancer is something I cannot pronounce (and to be honest cannot remember). The doctors say that ALL of the cancer was removed along with the kidney!!!!!!!!!!! It was also the "best" kind of cancer to have on the kidneys because it is easily treatable if found early enough! Whew!! Dad is one lucky guy...

I am taking Winky to see him tomorrow and Dad is SO excited! He called me this morning and before he even talked about himself, he asked if I would bring her in!! He misses his furchild so much, and visa versa! He may be coming home Wednesday...just waiting for his blood levels to go from 0 to between 2-3 (again, medical stuff I don't understand!). I'll definitely have pics later on of the reunion between Dad and Winky (and for those who know my Dad, you know this will be monumental!).

0 comments: