Monday, June 25, 2007

Prayers Requested...

I am writing from Spectrum hospital downtown asking for any and all prayers for my dad. In excrutiating pain (stabbing pain, he said) this morning, he drove himself to the med center (stubborn!!) which in turn sent him by ambulance here. They found a blood clot in his leg and his lungs. He also has a mass on his kidney that is going to be biopsied (hopefully) soon. He will be here at least 3-4 days, until the clots have dissolved. Fortunately, we are all here with him! Please pray hard for him. He can use the prayers! I will update as soon as any new news comes along. Thanks.

~Katie

4 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I will pray for your family! If you need anything please call me I will do anything for you guys
Love, Chrissy

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Katie,

Aaron's Grandma was just in the hospital for the same thing, blood clots in her legs. It is a scary thing but we'll be praying for your family.

The Gullivers

The Deuel Family said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Katie~My mom just called and told me about your dad. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do....everyone here is praying for a quick recovery and good outcome! Love you guys!
The Heins