Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Should We, or Shouldn't We???


Austin promised we could get another furkid after Spring Break, and we have been debating on whether to get a puppy or a pig! This is Doug, the pig that made us fall in love with the idea of having a pig for a pet! They are super clean, and act a lot like a dog.

Any thoughts on the subject...??

**There is a slight chance we may postpone this new Furkid adventure...we have some serious baby Bibler stuff coming up soon, thanks to the wonderful Dr. Pete! No, no, no...we are not expecting. But Dr. Pete is expected to help us expect! (Did that make sense?)**


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

personally I always wanted a baby pig...maybe it was cuz wilbur is so cute:) But anyhow my parents always said no and then chris said no, they are no fun at all! would you take the pig on walks??? what would the puppies think? And just remember how much life changes when baby bibler arrives....
on a much more serious note....good luck with the baby stuff, we went through lots of it too, when I finally found out I was prego I didn't believe so I took like 4 tests in one day and 2 the next just to be sure;)

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

I definitely think the pig, baby VanderWall will love to visit, it will be like your own personal petting zoo! Although I'd make sure first that Kellie is trained to groom pigs! Best wishes on your decision!!! johanna

Unknown said...

pig. for sure get a pig. and then teach a future baby bibler to ride him rodeo style. think of the great pictures you could post!
- L