Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Here's the Proof!


Well, this is that last pic of my long hair. Johanna did an awesome job cutting off more than a foot of hair, all of which will go to Locks of Love! So long, long hair! I was shaking and sweating right about here...


WOW! I was almost crying here...definitely in shock! No turning back now...


The finished result, with the "mop" You can see how short the back is in the mirror.


Austin had to come see it for himself! He thought the "mop" looked like a dead animal, but still smiled! Actually, Austin says he LOVES my new 'do!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Hansen's said...

LOVE IT! you look great and it is is awesome that you donated it!!! Have fun on SB!!! :)

Me said...

Oh katie It looks good. I wish I could cut mine.

The Burkholder Family said...

So frickin' cute Kate - I love it!!

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I Love your hair short! Way to go KAtie

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

do you mind if I add your Blog link to mine???

Unknown said...

that is a huge pony tail! you had so much hair!
- L