Monday, March 30, 2009

Kane and I Were Beyond Showered!!!







































This past Saturday was Kane and I's first baby shower!!! It was so much fun to spend a few hours with such amazing friends and family. My Mom, sister and sister-in-laws did a trememdous job and worked their tooshies off to make this such a memorable day for me...and Uncle Jim catered a phenomonal brunch buffett. And Leticia Dykema (see side panel for her blog!) made THE MOST delicious and adorable cake I couldn've imagined with exact replicas of Kane's nursery animals. I was blown away by it all...thank you ALL!!! I am so blessed!
Speaking of blessed...wow. The gifts that we recieved were incredible. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the amount of gifts on the gift table. It was beyond overwhelming to see how much people love this little man already. :)
Thank you again to all who prepared for, attended or contributed to this amazing day for me (and Kane!). Again, I feel so blessed for having such amazing friends and family!! :)
P.S. An extra thank you to Lauren for the fabulous pics!! :)

1 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

You look great Katie! Pregnancy sure agrees with you! The cake looks amazing-Leticia did an awesome job. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy-it goes by so fast! :)