Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008







Another Christmas done already? Wow...time sure flies when you're having fun and working full time and married and having a baby!! I hear it only speeds up once the little ones come, too. Anyway, we were all spoiled rotten this morning at Mom and Dad Hosford's house, as you can see from the pre-gift-opening shot above (which wasn't even all of it!). This is Austin and I's last year as "Austin and I", so we're going to relax the rest of the day and enjoy the quiet. :)

Thank you Mom and Dad for another incredible Christmas!! And the Barney Wipes were my favorite gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barney has been very spoiled already between last night and this morning. Also, take a look at Lauren's belly!! Holy Moly! I have some serious catching up to do!!!!

0 comments: