Thursday, December 11, 2008

Barney's Blossoming Bump




Yup...Barney's still growing!! Austin and I actually got to see him/her on Monday night via ultrasound, and he/she was waving it's arms and legs all over and bouncing around! By far the coolest thing we've ever seen...so far. And no, Chester is not one of those "crotch smelling" dogs, as it looks in the pic. He actually jumps up on me and "bumps" the baby bump (he's not a "kisser", but he "bumps" us on the mouth as his way of kissing). It's so cute! Hoonis literally looks the other way when I point to my belly, and LuLu tries to jump all over it, so at this point, I think Chester is the only animal in this house that's excited for a baby!
Two more trimesters to go!! We love you Barney Bibler!!

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Barney is grow'n like a little weed! :D Wahoo! I can not WAIT for you to feel him/her. I'm sure you can't wait even more...By far the coolest thing ever. :) I'm so glad that you were able to see him waving around and saying hi. :) Awesome. Hugs to you and stay health!! :)

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Yeah Barney! Grow baby grow!! Kate, you look so great dear. It only gets better as they grow and begin to look even more human and you feel them move every day. It reminds you of why you go through the crappy phase. So glad you got a glimpse of all the growing, moving and shaking:) Love you guys!