Thursday, December 04, 2008

117 Days....


...until we get to put our feet in the sand again!! That's right, I'm already counting down, but I have been counting down since 225+ days, so it doesn't seem that far away now! This year, Austin, Barney (who will still be in my belly, but he/she counts too!) and I will be flying down (thanks to Dr. Pete's pre-approval, of course!) to sunny Gulf Shores, Alabama on April 1st....so we get an entire 10 days! WOOT! Right now, as I sit here and am freezing and looking out at SNOW, I seriously cannot wait...:)

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Woot!! Even though I will be one month postpartum...we are going now. Yeah, I know we are NUTS, but I couldn't stand Maddie's tears when she said she wanted to show her baby brother the dolphins. :) So...unless something crazy happens, we'll be there! I won't be look'n too hot in a bathing suit, but whateva!! :D