Saturday, November 01, 2008

You Might Think I'm Crazy...

...but I already know I am! Actually, those who know me best know that Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year, and I feel it's never too early to start celebrating it!! In fact, it's only 53 days away from today, and that's just not enough time to enjoy this fabulous time of year!! It has taken me all that I have to wait until Halloween was done to change my music/background to CHRISTMAS!! So, if you are a Christmas fanatic like myself, enjoy!! If not...enjoy anyway!! :)

4 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

I still have to clean up Halloween crap...now I have to think about CHRISTMAS stuff!! You're going to give me a heart attack!

The Burkholder Family said...

You'll be happy to know that 105.7 is already playing Christmas music 24/7. I about died when I heard it today in a store!! Tune in to get your fix!!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Christmas too...yeah!

Erin said...

I don't think you are crazy for loving Christmas time. I do too! Although you are way ahead of me, I still have halloween decoration up. :)