Thursday, November 20, 2008

Barney Bibler Update!!

Today Austin and I went to our first actual appointment with my wonderful OB/GYN, Dr. Pete (I know there are several of us Dr. Pete fans out there!). He gladly answered all of my 27 questions, and after reviewing my three previous ultrasounds, he bumped my due date back from June 16 to June 20. No big deal to us! Also, for an "early Thanksgiving present" to us (and this is why I love Dr. Pete!), he surprised us with the heart tone doppler. :) We heard Barney's little heart just beatin' away! It was so cool!

So there it is...a new due date, two beating hearts in one body, and two very happy parents-to-be. :)

We love you Barney Bibler!

2 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

What an exciting day! So happy to hear more good news! Congrats from one Dr. Pete fan to another!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

We love you too Barney- and his baby momma too:) (and Austin too)