Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank You! (and a confession...)



We cannot tell you all how much we appreciate all of the congrats, thoughts and prayers we are getting now that we've announced that we're turning from a Bibler duo into a Bibler trio! Well, technically, we have the three dogs and the cat, so that makes...


ANYWAY, thank you all once again. It means so much to us both that we have such supportive family and friends. We know (from bloodwork alone, and a lot of it) that Baby Bibler is growing very rapidly! In fact, the numbers are going up so fast that we're beginning to wonder if Baby Bibler is actually a "Baby" Bibler and not "Babies" Bibler?!?!


One last bit before my confession. The beautiful flowers were sent to me at work by my parents after they heard the news, and I just wanted to share their beauty with you all! They make me smile. :)


OK...confession...I'll make it as short as I can...


I swore I would never EVER eat Kentucky Fried Chicken again after I saw a video on how incredibly inhumanely those poor chickens are treated, or I should say tortured. *Tear*. For the past week, my stomach/baby is telling me that the ONLY thing it wants to eat is KFC chicken. And lots of it. I have probably eaten two chickens in the past week. I want to sincerely apologize to all of the chickens at the KFC farms. *Tear* I still am a true Animal Rights Activist in the sense of humane treatment, however, I can't help it right now!!!!!!!!!!! *Tears flowing*

5 comments:

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

OMG, I had the best piece (OK three pieces, Jason looked at me and said, "proud of you, honey" OK if that is not a fat joke I don't know what is!!!) of chicken at the Bavarian Inn Lodge, (Frankenmuth) brunch buffet Sunday. They had everything under the sun for breakfast and I had to have the home style chicken!!! Weird!!! We are having the same tastes I guess!!! So happy for you guys once again!!!! Come on, two babies!!! How cool would that be???

The Hansen's said...

You are to funny!!! I don't think any chickens will hold it against you, after all baby bibler should have what baby bibler wants:) Congrats again, this is such exciting news for you guys!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

LOL, oh Kaite...the sad thing is I know you are serious and were crying. :) I love you to death!! You have to feed that Baby (or babies) anything you can keep down at this point. Don't stress about it hun. :D

Anonymous said...

Ditto on what Lauren said. All I ate for like 2 weeks was grilled cheese and tomato soup. We all know what you are going through. Take care of yourself and that babe or babes. Oh yeah and those flowers are gorgeous, what a great fall arrangement!

The Segards said...

Enjoy this time in your life... GUILT FREE EATING!!!! I'm sure the chickens will understand! :)