Monday, August 04, 2008

Meet the Newest Bibler :)



This is LuLu Buffett Bibler, or LuLu for short. We named her after our second favorite Buffett, who is Jimmy's sister Lucy (aka LuLu). She is (obviously) a Chihuahua, and we adopted her from (where else?), the Humane Society. LuLu came home tonight, and she's getting along great with the other three! :)
She doesn't know it yet, but she's about to be a very spoiled little girl!! I have already enrolled her in obedience classes, and she will eventually become a trained therapy dog, as she is very sweet and loves all kids and dogs! Can't wait for you all to meet her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

The Hansen's said...

She looks like a sweetie...what will she be doing as a therapy dog? So has the humane society decided to hire you on full time? Looks like you have been enjoying your time there this summer...I know if I was working there I would probably have more than one puppy by now:)