Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some Buffett Trivia for us Gulf Shores'ers...

...I just learned this and HAD TO share!! For those of us that go to or have gone to Gulf Shores, The Florabama is always a highlight of the trip, right?!?!? WELL...one of my favorite Buffett songs, "Bama Breeze", is actually written about the Florabama!!! (He wrote it after it was destroyed by hurricane Ivan)

FYI:
The video, as you can probably tell, was not filmed at the Florabama. It was filmed in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi at the Fire Dog Saloon. Anywho, watch it!!! (click the link below)

Another FYI: LuLu is in the video (sitting on the bar)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhNKK7rkhw

1 comments:

The Segards said...

Helllloooo Kate and Austin!!!! I just started doing this blogging stuff. I'm not very good at it. :( Trace is going to come over and help me make it more dazzling and beautiful. :) Austin, I miss your laugh and Kate, do you still go to Parkside in the mornings? If so, let me know when. I'd love to see you again. Heard your lookin' hot! Gotta check you out myself! Love, Rae
P.S. Who's LuLu?