Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!


















My mom and I promised Maddie we'd take her to see the new Lion exhibit at John Ball Zoo yesterday, and we did! They were absolutely beautiful, especially the male. We learned from the zoo staff that he doesn't quite get along with the two females yet (who are sisters and tease him a lot), but they are hoping to mate them within the next couple years and have babies! Can't wait to see them. Anyway, we all had a blast, even through the rain.






It's Gracie's turn to see them next...maybe when Aunt K.K. gets to hang out with you on July 2nd and 3rd?!?!?!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, you are looking smokin'!!!!

Nice pictures, they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the Lions, I just might have to go!!!! I love you Maddie, Grandma Bibs

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Absolutely, if not that week then Mom will go with any day of the week. I can't wait to spend those days with you aunt KK- I love you bunches. Gracie Rae

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

So fun!! Maddie talked about it for days. :) Great pictures K.K.!! :D Thanks so much for spending the day with Madz, she's loves you bunches! :D