Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicago























Over the weekend, Austin and I, along with Kellie, Tony, Mom and Dad spent the weekend in a condo in the John Hancock building!!! It was amazing, and the city view pics are from our condo windows! Mom, Kellie and I saw Wicked, which was of course amazing, we shopped a bit and enjoyed each others company. Perhaps my favorite time was at the Shedd Aquarium, where I saw Miki, the baby Beluga whale!! We also saw many other beautiful creatures and a dolphin show, which was incredible, and afterwards ate at Harry Carrey's. A HUGE thanks to Mom and Dad for the memorable weekend!

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

looks like fun!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. You look fab by the way. ;) Hugs girl.