Friday, January 18, 2008

A Brief Bibler Update


Thank you all, once again, for all the support in my "sleeve" experience thus far. I can't express enough how much I appreciate it! I though I'd give you all a quick update from our end, since our last post was a while ago.


Austin-Still working at GVSU making the big bucks (woo hoo!!). He has been working so hard as my number one supporter through all this and has been fantastic every single day. He is in a never-ending search for a Nintendo Wii and goes to any expense to find one. Can't find one...


Me-Aside from the obvious, I got a new job! I am the newest member in the Op Tech department!! I am a computer lab tech at Valley View and Crestwood. I love a new challenge. :)


Hoonis and Chester-Hoonis has a bad ear infection. He hasn't had a seizure in a couple of weeks (yay!). Chester is still the healthy one who can outrun a cheetah. They both got their nails trimmed today by Aunt Kellie and got sprayed w/ puppy perfume! They smell much better.


Gertie-Still fat and lazy and if she is on "E" in the food department, she'll will verbally and LOUDLY let us know until we feed her. Enough said.


Thanks you again for all the support. I will definitely keep everyone updated after surgery. Have a great weekend! :)


1 comments:

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Austin, there is a Wii in the bargain section of last Sundays paper for $185. Check it out!!!