Monday, November 26, 2007

Poor Hooney Bear...


Poor Hooney...he had a bad day that started with a nasty seizure. Unfortunately, Austin and I were both at work when it happened, so he had to go into it and come out of it alone (well, w/ Chester and Gertie, but they usually run away from him during these episodes). :( I hate when that happens. But, after I got home on my break and got the couch cleaned up, he got mucho attention from me, and then from Austin when he got home. To add insult to injury, on Friday he has to go in for surgery to get tumors...yes, plural-tumorS...removed from the inside of his mouth. My poor Hooney Rooney Bear...:( Dr. Chudy says they are more often than not benign, though, so we have a small slice of possible good luck. :/
Even though there are far more important things going on in the world, Hoonis (and his mom and dad) could use some prayers (and appreciates them too!). I will give an update on Friday evening when he's home from the 'hospital' regarding his surgery.