Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Times w/ Gracie Rae!






Last night I got to spend the evening with my niece Gracie! We played a lot of games, we went bye-bye to my house for a hot minute, and then Gracie got to meet Hoonis and Chester! I was a bit worried about Hoonis meeting her (everytime I say "Look at the Baby!", he thinks I'm talking about him b/c he's ALWAYS the baby!). Anyway, Hoonis did very well with her and gave her tons of kisses on her feet and hands (followed by screeching laughs by Gracie!)! Chester, on the other hand, got up close and personal with her! That's him in the bottom picture. And before we left, Gracie climbed all by herself into the car seat and waited patiently (well, she got bored and took of her socks, but whatever!). Then when we got back home, Uncle Austin came to visit ad helped with dinner and bathtime. In fact, he got to be the "good guy" and gave her her bottle while rocking her to sleep! Thanks for the great night, Gracie! Can't wait to do it again!

1 comments:

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

I love you SSSOOOOOO much Auntie KK and Uncle Aukin. Thanks you for giving me a break from my parents for the night. I love them but it's nice to get away and chill with you guys. I hope we can do it again soon. Smooches to you both and my new buds Hoony and Chetter too.