Friday, August 31, 2007

GVSU Season Opener









Tonight was GVSU's opening game against St. Joseph College, and as expected, we won. The final score was 42-14. Austin and I brought Brogan to the game to get a taste of college football (which he will hopefully be playing in two short years!). I have always told Brogan how great of a school GVSU is, and he finally got proof of that tonight!! :) We watched the first half from the sidelines, and then spent the second half in the suite. Brogan became an official Laker fan tonight! GO LAKERS!!
**The top pic is of my Dad back in his glory days (he's the one in the middle!), and the pic of Gracie wasn't snapped at the right time (way to go, Katie!), but she looked so cute I had to post it anyway!

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

MAN!! I'm so bummed to have missed that game! Looks like you all had a great time. Go LAKERS!
Hugs deary!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to mention the goofy looking guy to the left of your dad. It's hard to imagine my dad back in those days. lol. I'm bummed that I didn't get to chat with you much during the game. I guess I tired little boy will do that do you. See you on the 15th?!