Sunday, August 12, 2007

"52-25"










Last night we threw a fairly large get together at my parents house. The occasion was my dad's "52"nd birthday and my "25"th birthday (hence the title of this post!). It was a really good time, and it was so wonderful to see great family and friends! Thank you to ALL who came and partied with us!! We had our cousin Tim's band RELAPSE play, and they did awesome, as usual! A big thank you to Tim, Jason, Derek and Nick, all of Relapse, for playing in that heat!! We had a blast, and our clock-out time was well after 3am!! Thanks again to everybody who made my 25th b-day (and my dad's too!) one to remember forever! :)

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Happy Bday! It looks like you had a great bash!!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

On another note last week the boys were at Holiday for grooming, You and KElly weren't in BUT I bought some of your cookies for them for being such good boys, the LOVED them, I will have to come get more:)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! Sorry we missed it! Carson has been under the weather the last week. :(