Sunday, June 10, 2007

Annual Snellink Picnic
























































Today we had our annual picnic with my mom's side of the family (the Snellink's). We usually go to Townsend Park, but this year we decided to hold it at my parents house. We celebrated what would have been my Grandpa's 80th birthday on June 7th, and what would have been my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Of course, the day would not have been complete without the infamous Croquet Tournament. Here are some pics throughout the day (from bottom to top) 1. The Cake...says it all 2. The wonderful chef himself (Dad at the grill) 3. Grandma, or "GG", Tracy and Gracie 4. The Snellink cousins (from left) Claire, Patty and Jen, with kids Ana and Cullin 5. Tim and Austin 6. and 7. Croquet 8. Maddie playing on the swingset 9. Cullin swinging 10. Claire, myself, Tracy and Lauren watching our men play croquet. Can't wait 'till next year!

0 comments: