Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Up and Running!

Well, today is the official "opening" day of my brand new business adventure,
"Kanine Kookies by Katie"!!!

I am pleased to announce that I now sell my homemade doggie treats at Holiday Pet Resort in Rockford on Northland Drive (the same place Kellie grooms at!). PLEASE help spread the word about this in any way you can! If you have a beloved pooch, or know of someone who does, I would be more than happy to make/send them some natural, homemade, delicious doggie treats! I make cookies, "pup"cakes, dog-safe brownies, etc....and all for the love of DOGS!! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the little critters! Again, PLEASE help spread the word!! And wish me luck...:)

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

od luck, and I will have to place an order for my spoiled puppies...d you have a price sheet of all of your offerings:)

Unknown said...

you can bet we will be getting some of those!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Good luck sweetie! Ummm...no dog, but maybe we can get Lilah to eat one. :)