Friday, March 02, 2007

Relapse





























Last night we finally got to see Relapse live! Our cousin Claire is dating the lead singer, Tim, who is basically like a cousin too!! They were AWESOME!! We are going to see them again next weekend! Here are some pics of the night...and yes, we were drunk. There is one of Tim and Claire (aww......), one of Autsin, Kellie, Claire and Lauren, one of Nick the Drummer (in plaid), Austin, Jason and Tim, one of Tim and Austin, one of us Toasting to our late Grandpa Snellink (that was awesome, Tim), one of the Man himself (Tim) singing, and finally one of Lauren, Claire and I. Thanks for a great show, guys! You rock!!

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

GOOD TIMES! :) I am really impressed at just how awesome they were! Great pictures. (I stole one). I have more that I sent to Tim, and I'll send you too. Hugs