Friday, February 23, 2007

A Wonderful Belated Valentine's Day Date...







For Valentine's Day, I bought Austin tickets to see Matt Kearney and John Mayer (he is a HUGE fan of both!). We went last night at the last minute (we almost cancelled becasue of the recent circumstances with Grandpa, but decided it would take our mind off things for a bit)...and we were blown away! They are both incredible, but John Mayer was absolutely phenomonal to see live!! We were very, very impressed!! He can play the guitar and sing like no other! I was always a fan, but have now joined Austin in "Superfan" status! Happy belated V-Day, Austin Ryan!! Hope you enjoyed the show (who am I kidding... YOU LOVED IT!!)!

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Hey Katie
Looks like fun! I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa.
~Ashley

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Oh MAN!!!!!!! I bet it was AWESOME! Can't wait to hear about it. Hugs

Carlson's said...

Fun! I am jealous, but i am not sure if I could have missed greys anatomy for it. :) So sorry about grandpa! We are thinking of you all.