Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maddie!











I got to spend a few hours last night w/ Maddie, and we had a blast! I brought her to my house to see Uncle Austin, and Aunt Kell Kell and my Mom (Grandma) came to see her too! She had a blast w/ Hoonis and Chester, even though she isn't allowed to get too close to Hoonis...he likes to show babies that he's Top Baby in this household! She fed him treats, though, and he took them oh so gently from her tiny hands! It was SO cute! We then went over the "Aunt" Marissa's house, where Maddie got to see two more doggies, Roxy and Gypsy, and marveled over Marissa's baby stuff. She searched for a long time for "Baby", probably Baby Gracie! Boy was she confused! After that stop, we headed over to Grandma and Papa's house, where Maddie babbled "Bye Bye Baby" and "Papa" almost the whole way there! There, she got to see Uncle Dan, Papa, GG (my grandma Snellink), Grandma and her Daddy. She can say so many words now and answer questions...it amazes me! She is such a little smartie pants! Here are some pics of her busy and adventurous night. There is one w/ Madds and Aunt Marissa, one having fun w/ Uncle Austin, one wearing Uncle Austin's hat (which she kept putting on backwards!), and one of her looking up at Marissa's VERY pregnant belly! Hope your feeling better, Lauren! Thanks for letting me steal your girl, Tom and Laur!

2 comments:

The Bibler's said...

I had so much fun w/ you, Madds! Lets visit 100 people in three hours again soon! I love you! ~Aunt KK

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Maddie so just so lucky to have you two in her lives. Thank you both for being such wonderful family. :) Love you